MONDAY, OCTOBER 4th
Baltimore Hilton Inner Harbor
LIMITED SEATING! Don’t miss it!
You will want to be included in this gathering of thought leaders designed to elevate the clean energy debate in Maryland, and identify opportunities to grow businesses, create jobs, advance technology and benefit the environment!
Please visit http://www.mdcleanenergysummit.org/ to learn more!
Presentations, panel discussions and keynote speakers will focus on:
• Challenges and opportunities for project financing
• Cutting-edge research in clean energy technologies
• Opportunities to ramp up use of solar, wind and other renewable energies
• The burgeoning industry around electric vehicles and other clean transportation systems
• Conservation potential and business opportunities in Smart Grid
• New options for biofuel production and energy from biomass
• Superior energy management in the built environment
• Policy issues for clean energy ventures
Participants will identify options, issues and action strategies to produce winning outcomes for Maryland in the clean energy economy.
Speakers at Clean Energy Summit 2010 include experts from industry, academia and government with experience in the Mid-Atlantic, national and international energy markets:
• Robbie Diamond, CEO of Securing America’s Energy Future
• Bob Noun, Executive Director of External Affairs, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
• David Walls, California Building Standards Commission and implementer of the California Green Building Standards Code.
• Elizabeth Porter, Director of Corporate Energy Initiatives at Lockheed Martin
• Kevin Madden,VP of Sales, Honeywell
• Michael Mahan, Global Product Manager of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment at General Electric
• Katherine Hamilton, President of GridWise Alliance
• John Christmas, Senior Vice President of Hannon Armstrong, specializing in financing clean energy and energy efficiency ventures
Table space is available at the CONSUMER TRADE SHOW area which will be open and free to the public from 9 am to 9 pm.
Full day conference registration including the AWARDS BANQUET is only $295! Tickets can also be purchased for the banquet only for $150.
To register for Clean Energy Summit 2010, sign up for the summit’s newsletter
or get more information about sponsorship opportunities, go to http://www.mdcleanenergysummit.org/.